Saturday 14 April 2012

Want to get the pretty in pink look?

I love the colour pink and sometimes that can translate in the way I wear my makeup.

This pretty in pink style is really easy to achieve and only needs a few essentials. The makeup staples you'll need are:
  • Bourjois Volume Clubbing in Ultra Black
  • MyFace Blingtone eyeshadow in Raspberry Beret
  • MyFace MyMix Foundation in fair
  • Barbara Daly Velvet blush Peaches and Cream
  • Colorsport 24 hour eyeliner
  • Mac Studio sculpt Concealer in Nw20
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

How to achieve the look:
  1.  Firstly I apply the Colorsport 24 hour eyeliner and make a line that wings out at the end. 
  2. I use several coats of Bourjois Volme clubbing mascara, making sure that the wand grabs every lash.  
  3. The MyFace eyeshadow goes on next to give the look that authentic 'pretty in pink' style. 
  4. I apply the Mac concealer just after the eyeshadow as if any drops down under my eyes I can easily wipe it off before applying. 
  5. For foundation I apply small blobs to the top of my hand as it's a lot easier to apply to your face. I find this foundation leaves your face really luminous (read the review here) and dewy.
  6. Powder is essential for ensuring the foundation doesn't end up wiping off, and leaves it looking less 'greasy'
  7. The Barbara Daly blusher is a absolute delight and gives off such a gorgeous colour, I sweep little bits on with my finger to my cheek bones
  8. Finally I finish the look off with another line of 24 hour eyeliner under my bottom lashes
  9.  Perfecto!
                                                      The finished look

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig